Free Initial Consultation
For a free consultation contact us now on the above number...it may be the most important call you make.
0161 449 7684
Business Services Chartered Certified Accountants
Maintaining accurate business records is not only a legal requirement but is also an important administrative task which underpins your business’s success.
We recognise that clients often need assistance in this area in order to give them the maximum time to actually run their business.
We offer a range of bookkeeping services which can be tailored to your exact needs by giving as much or as little help as you require.
This may include:
- Verbal guidance for effective record keeping
- Providing manual or computerised templates
- Developing effective systems
- Recommendations for the best software packages for you, where applicable
- Guidance and training for your staff
- Visits to your office on a regular basis
- Remote bookkeeping services
- A complete monthly service including data entry, bank reconciliations and VAT return preparation.
Paul Summers & Co, Accountants Stockport, offer a simple solution or fully managed payroll system providing an efficient and cost effective service.
With an emphasis on providing a paperless solution, our fully computerised systems allow us to provide many payroll functions which include:
- Registration of new employers with HMRC
- Variable pay cycles - weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly or monthly
- Unlimited employee numbers
- Payslips emailed directly to employees
- BACS service for payments to employees
- All aspects of payroll preparation including pensions, student loan, attachments of earnings and statutory payments
- Preparation of all statutory forms including P60, P45 & P46
- P11D & P11D(b) benefit and expenses preparation & submission
- P35 Annual Return processing & submission
- Monthly summary reports
- Regular communication of PAYE liabilities and important deadlines
- Construction Industry Scheme (see CIS)
Employee Incentive Schemes
The business costs associated with the employment of staff can be significant and it is essential to understand the importance of retaining key personnel.
Effective incentive schemes can be the key to motivating staff and improving efficiency but their value can be greatly increased when structured in a tax efficient manner.
At Paul Summers & Co we can help you to choose and implement the right schemes for you and your employees.
VAT Planning & Compliance
VAT Return preparation and compliance is a necessary, but sometimes difficult and time consuming process.
We can help to reduce this burden and can ensure that the function is carried out in a timely and professional manner by providing the following services:
- Provide guidance on the registration and deregistration process
- Advise on the correct VAT scheme for your business
- Deal with VAT related correspondence from HMRC including enquiries and investigations
- Review VAT returns prepared by you
- Prepare VAT returns from your records (see bookkeeping)
- Submit VAT returns on your behalf
- Keep you informed of relevant payment dates and amounts and prevent fines and penalties being incurred
- Provide advice on more complex VAT issues and transactions
From planning your personal financial future to the start up of a fledgling business and through to the development of a well established firm, Paul Summers & Co are able to offer a range of business advice.
We can assist you in making decisions about your future, improve performance, mitigate risk and much more.
We also offer a full range of financial services (see Summers Financial Services)